For the reasons set forth above, the Tribunal decides as follows:
(1) The Tribunalís Decision on Jurisdiction, Liability and Quantum Principles of 12 March 2019, attached as Annex A is hereby reaffirmed.
(2) Respondent shall pay Claimants the sum of EUR 290.6 million in compensation for its breach of Article 10(1) of the ECT to provide Claimants with fair and equitable treatment.
(3) Respondent shall pay Claimants prejudgment interest on that amount from 30 June 2016 until the date of this Award at the rate of 0.234%, compounded monthly.
(4) Respondent shall pay Claimants the amount of USD 132,368.86 representing its share of the costs of the proceeding.
(5) Respondent shall pay Claimants the amount of USD 4,147,031.81 plus EUR 1,042,135.3, representing one-third of the Claimantsí costs in this arbitration.
(6) Respondent shall pay Claimants post-judgment interest on the amounts owing under this Award from the date of the Award until date of payment at the rate of 0.234%, compounded monthly.