Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Professor Luke Nottage (November 2021)
- Dates: Monday, 29 November 2021 - 3 December 2021.
- Book: International Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration: Australia and Japan in Regional and Global Contexts. (Flyer (pdf) with discount information)
- Author: Professor Nottage provides a unique and important perspective on arbitral practices and influences in countries that are often understudied - a report of the interview can be found below.
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID Author Interviews here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.