Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Young-OGEMID launched a new series in November 2021 for its members: the Author Interview. As part of this series, YO will invite both new and established authors to participate in a virtual (online) interview concerning their recent publications. The first such interview took place from 29 November to 3 December 2021 and featured Professor Luke Nottage of the University of Sydney.
- Noam Ebner & Jen Reynolds (March 2023) - Book: Star Wars and Conflict Resolution: There are Alternatives to Fighting.
- Lucas Clover Alcolea (December 2022) - Book: Arbitration of Trust Disputes.
- Dr Anna Howard (May 2022) - Book: EU Cross-Border Commercial Mediation - Listening to Disputants.
- Professor Luke Nottage (November 2021) - Book: International Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration: Australia and Japan in Regional and Global Contexts.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.