Practice Areas: Arbitration
Professional Experience: Partner in the Arbitration and Litigation departments. A São Paulo resident, Giovanni Ettore Nanni has dedicated himself for over ten years to litigation and dispute resolution. He has worked on many complex judicial disputes in various areas of the law involving national and international corporations. He has a proven reputation and an aggressive track record in court, having earned success for the client in matters of great difficulty and sensitivity. He has also participated in various national and international mediation and arbitration proceedings and has provided legislation and litigation support and legal opinions for arbitration cases tried abroad.
Combining his professional and academic experience, in addition to acting in all aspects of dispute resolution he prepares legal opinions on different issues in connection with private law. He regularly gives talks on private law and arbitration.
- Federal District - 2002
- Rio de Janeiro State - 2002
- São Paulo State - 1993
- Studied at the Academy of American and International Law, organized by the Center for American and International Law, in Dallas, Texas, USA, in 2005.
- Doctor of Law degree in Civil Law from PUC/SP in 2003.
- Master of Law degree in Civil Law from PUC/SP in 1998.
- Undergraduate degree from the School of Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) in 1993.