Litigation, arbitration, construction, plant construction, commercial property lease, foreign investment protection.
Jürgen Schramke advises and represents clients in the fields of dispute resolution, construction (including plant construction) and real estate law. He is also active in the area of investment protection. Apart from his forensic activity in proceedings before German courts he has been involved in several international arbitration cases.
Representative Clients, Cases or Matters
- Advising reputed companies in the plant construction and in the telecommunication branch.
- Advising international real estate funds in construction matters.
- Advising clients in investment disputes between states and foreign investors.
- Advising one of Germany's leading concessionaires of state owned facilities for catering trade in court proceedings with various tenants.
- Advising and representing a large German real estate company concerning a major urban project.
Education & Bar Admittance
Juergen Schramke was admitted to the Frankfurt bar in 1998 when he joined Baker & McKenzie Frankfurt. In 2000/2001 he worked in Baker & McKenzie's London office for approximately 10 months. He is a graduate of the Justus-Liebig University in Gießen where he worked as a research assistant and obtained his doctoral decree.