Andrés A. Mezgravis is a founding partner of Mezgravis & Asociados and Professor on Alternative Dispute Resolution at Universidad Catolica Andres Bello, Caracas, Venezuela.
Further more, Prof. Mezgravis:
- Is the Former Coordinator of the Rules of Business Center of Conciliation and Arbitration (CEDCA)
- Is the Former Chairman and co-founder of the Arbitration Committee of the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VenAmCham)
- Has published various articles on ADR.
- Has been a speaker in several national and international conferences on arbitration.
- Has been recognized consecutively in the Chambers and Partners, Latin American Edition (2008) (2009) (2010) and (2011).