Mrs. Feigher is a dispute resolution lawyer based in the Paris office of Norton Rose Fulbright. She has extensive experience in relation to arbitration matters. She has appeared before tribunals in both ad hoc and institutional arbitrations.
Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, she worked in the international arbitration and litigation departments of two other international law firms in Paris, Rome and London.
She is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales and a French avocat.
Mrs. Feigher is the author of several publications in the field of arbitration and regularly speaks at conferences on the topic.
She was recognised as a Rising Star in International Arbitration by the Legal Media Group in the 2016 edition of its Experts Guide.
The international arbitration group of Norton Rose Fulbright operates as a global team and combines more than 20 years of international arbitration experience in a broad range of industries including energy, infrastructure, mining and commodities, transport, technology and banking.
The areas of international arbitration work of Norton Rose Fulbright include:
- representing clients in international commercial arbitrations, both in ad hoc proceedings and under all institutional rules;
- appearing as arbitrators in international arbitrations;
- representing clients in investment treaty arbitration proceedings;
- advising clients on the scope of arbitration agreements and enforcement of arbitration awards across the globe;
- commercial, tailored, pre-dispute advice.