Mrs. Feigher is a dispute resolution lawyer and has extensive experience in relation to arbitration matters. She has appeared before tribunals in both ad hoc and institutional arbitrations.
She is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales and a French avocat.
Mrs. Feigher is the author of several publications in the field of arbitration and regularly speaks at conferences on the topic.
She was recognised as a Rising Star in International Arbitration by the Legal Media Group in the 2016 edition of its Experts Guide.
The international arbitration group of Norton Rose Fulbright operates as a global team and combines more than 20 years of international arbitration experience in a broad range of industries including energy, infrastructure, mining and commodities, transport, technology and banking.
The areas of international arbitration work of Norton Rose Fulbright include:
- representing clients in international commercial arbitrations, both in ad hoc proceedings and under all institutional rules;
- appearing as arbitrators in international arbitrations;
- representing clients in investment treaty arbitration proceedings;
- advising clients on the scope of arbitration agreements and enforcement of arbitration awards across the globe;
- commercial, tailored, pre-dispute advice.