Jake Lowther is an Australian-qualified lawyer currently working as Foreign Legal Specialist at KCAB INTERNATIONAL in Seoul, Republic of Korea. Beginning his career at Ashurst, Jake has experience in employment disputes, M&A transactions and construction disputes and transactions. He has a particular interest in arbitration and ADR and in 2017 he completed the LL.M. program in International Dispute Resolution in Berlin, Germany. The program focuses on the theory and practice of international commercial and investment arbitration as well other forms of ADR.
- LL.B. (Honours) / B.A., University of Notre Dame Australia, 2014
- LL.M., Australian National University, 2016
- LL.M. (International Dispute Resolution), Humboldt-University of Berlin, 2017
- Admitted to practice in Western Australia, 2015
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia, 2015