Jake Lowther is an Australian-qualified lawyer currently based in Europe. Beginning his career at Ashurst, Jake has experience in employment disputes, M&A transactions and construction disputes and transactions. He has a particular interest in arbitration and ADR and recently completed an LL.M. program in International Dispute Resolution in Berlin, Germany, gaining experience in the theory and practice of international commercial and investment arbitration.
- LL.B. (Honours) / B.A., University of Notre Dame Australia, 2014
- LL.M., Australian National University, 2016
- LL.M. (International Dispute Resolution), Humboldt-University of Berlin, 2017
- Admitted to practice in Western Australia, 2015
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia, 2015