Associate Attorney (Miami).
About Diaz Reus
Miami-headquartered Diaz Reus is a global legal practice focused on national and international parallel proceedings and business transactions in the following broad areas, with Board Certified lawyers in International Litigation and Arbitration, International Law, and Immigration & Nationality Law:
- Fraud, civil litigation and arbitration
- White collar crime, regulatory, criminal investigations and defense in matters of corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Magnitsky Act, CAATSA, Specially Designated Nationals, the Bank Secrecy Act and other US law violations
- Asset investigations, identification, location, tracing, and recovery
- Politically sensitive investigations and the recovery of US immigration status and visas
- Sports and entertainment law
- Immigration, tax and estate, family law
- Sovereign trade, commerce, banking, real estate, intellectual property, capital markets, and finance
- Corporate/financial institutions, governance and compliance
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
Diaz Reus serves US-based and global clients, including multinational corporations, import and export companies, manufacturers, technology companies, government entities, heads of states, political parties, public officials, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, family offices, high net worth individuals, and athletes and entertainers. From twenty-eight offices located throughout Latin America, the US, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, our multicultural lawyers operate seamlessly, giving clients access to boots-on-the-ground, global legal counsel.