Victoria-Andreu is a founding partner of Transnational Business Consulting S.C. and has more than 16 years of experience in international arbitration (investor-State dispute settlement and commercial matters). He received his JD from the University of the Americas Puebla (Fundación Universidad de las Americas Puebla) and has represented companies, states, and state-owned entities handling complex international disputes, with emphasis on international contracts, infrastructure, and commercial matters. Additionally, Victoria-Andreu speaks three languages.
- Spanish: native
- English: fluent
- French: fluent
- Portuguese: very good command
- Italian: very good command
- Université de Paris XI (France) - Master degree in Diplomacy & Int'l Organizations
- Ecole Nationale d'Administration (France) - master's degree in Int'l Relations
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla (México) - Juris Doctor degree
TDM Call for Papers: Special Issue on "The Future of Investment Law in Latin America" - "El Futuro del Derecho de las Inversiones en América Latina"