Dr. Fahad Alrefaei holds a PhD from University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom. He is the Co-founder of "Alrefaei & Aldahash" (Legal Consulting-Arbitration-Notarization) law firm, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (KSA). His foremost objective is to be proactive and attentive law firm in Saudi Arabia in Shariah, legal consultation, arbitration and notarization.
Dr. Fahad's area of expertise is Commercial Arbitration. He is the Deputy Secretary General of Arab Union for International Commercial Arbitration. He has represented major Saudi Arabian insurance companies in Arbitration proceedings in Rabat (Morocco).
Dr. Fahad also holds the following positions:
- Representative of the Rabat International Center for Mediation and Commercial Arbitration.
- Member of the British Royal Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Member of Lawyers Committee (Riyadh) KSA
- Member of the Bar Association in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Dr Fahad's law firm won many cases in finance, banking and commercial law in Saudi Arabia.
- Member of Arbitration Centre for the Corporation Council for the Arabs States of the Gulf.