- Member, Chilean Bar Association, Admitted Oct 1998
- Negotiated and drafted international contracts and project finance agreements.
- Worked on international arbitration cases. Arbitrator clerk. Attended case hearings and negotiations.
- Drafted briefs and memoranda in environmental law issues.
- Drafted defenses, briefs, memoranda and interrogatories in civil law cases, including products liability cases.
- University of California, at Davis and Berkeley
- Activities and special courses:
"Resolution of Private International Disputes", Boalt Hall, University of California, Berkeley. Fall semester 2003, Prof. David Caron
"Journal of International Law and Policy", UC Davis
"Mergers and Acquisitions", Boalt Hall, University of California, Berkeley,
Spring semester 2004, Prof. M. Kennedy
- University of California, Berkeley and Davis campuses
"Orientation in USA Law Program", July-August 2003
- Universidad de Chile Santiago -Chile
LL.B., cum laude, Oct 1998
- Yale University New Haven, CT
"Linkage Program", a legal research program sponsored by Yale University Law School and Universidad de Chile. Spring semester 1996
- "International Arbitration & NGOs." Transnational Dispute Management . Vol. 2 Issue #1. January 2005.
- Spanish and English