Theodore I. Shtilkind
Graduated from the Moscow Institute for Physics and Technology in 1970, postgraduate student from 1970 to 1973; PhD in Biophysics since 1974. Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Technological Sciences. Working for over 25 years with Gazprom's Research Institute of the Economics of the Gas Industry, deal mainly with the current state and the prospects of development of the Russian Gas Industry regarded as an integrated complex system. As an expert and the leader of working teams have been taking part in a number of research projects as well as practical activities in the following fields:
- gas demand forecasts and gas flow schemes optimization in the Russian United Gas Transportation System including elaboration of relevant methodological approaches and software tools;
- underground gas storage development;
- internal gas market structure and ways of its reforming;
- Gazprom's export strategy;
- international relations in gas sphere;
- long-term General Schemes of the Russian Gas Industry Development.