OGEMID Awards 2013 - Send your nominations before December 20th 2013
2 December 2013
For this 2013 edition of the OGEMID Awards we have colour-coded categories. And separately, in the original spirit of the Awards, and of the holiday season, we have two 'fun' categories.
Colour-coded categories are as follows:
- The 'Blue' category - The Award that made you cry
- The 'Red' category - The most worrying trend in international arbitration
- The 'White' category - Outstanding contribution to the international arbitration field - this may be a project, an initiative, a piece of scholarship, an Award - do be creative
- The 'Rainbow' category - The most diversity/inclusive-minded development
- The 'Yellow' category - The best legal development in an Award ...it brought sunshine to your day
For the 'fun' categories: please consult the OGEMID post in question ("The Ogemid Awards 2013" circulated on 2nd December 2013)
Please send in your nominations for the above categories, and a line of explanation to your favourite moderator by 20 December 2013.
More news in the archive.