Book reviews are meant to be useful commentaries on forthcoming or recently published books. Submissions are reviewed by the editorial committee and may be solicited as well.
Book announcements (for publishers)
TDM/OGEMID regarly informs its readers of new books in the field of international law, commercial and international arbitration, ADR, mediation and other fields of interest. We do this by circulating book announcement(s) amongst our readers provided the following rules are met:
- the publisher offers a discount (20% or more) to our readership (mandatory).
- the publisher offers a review copy of the book (at our request to be sent directly to the reviewer, not to Maris BV).
- the publisher offers a sample chapter (at our request).
(examples of such announcements are available upon request)
TDM/OGEMID can circulate an announcement about your event amongst its readers, but only if certain conditions are met with regards to reciprocal promotion between your event and our TDM Journal & OGEMID.
TDM/OGEMID supports equality and diversity within the international dispute resolution community. For events where TDM is invited to act as a Media Partner, TDM expects event organizers to encourage diverse speaker panels.
- include event title, date, short intro + link on the TDM events page
- circulate one (1) message on our OGEMID & Young-OGEMID listservs about the event (plain text, no attachments or images).
In return (we suggest) you:
- Include the TDM logo + short description + link on the conference website & brochure as media partner.
- Include a flyer (we can provide these) in the conference delegate packs or for display on the media table.
- If you prepare audio/video registration(s) of the event we'd be happy to make those available on the TDM website to our TDM/OGEMID readers (members only).
Or variations of the above, other suggestions are welcome.
Please take a moment to study our OGEMID Rules (Substantive and Technical)