Sarah Nelson Smith joined Baker Botts in February 2006 as a newly qualified solicitor. Since then, she has developed her practice in international arbitration, and has represented clients in arbitrations conducted under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce.
Ms. Nelson Smith has also provided legal counsel on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations. Ms. Nelson Smith's practice is primarily in the energy, oil and gas sectors.
Ms. Nelson Smith completed her training contract at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, and speaks English, French and German.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Nottingham Law School, 2003
- LL.B. (with honours), law, University of Warwick, 2002
Admissions and Affiliations
- Qualified Solicitor, England and Wales, 2006
- Law Society of England and Wales
- International Chamber of Commerce