Professor Flader, expert on intercultural communication, extraordinary Professor at the Free University of Berlin, lectures in communication analysis, linguistics, sociology and psychoanalysis. OGEMID Award of the Year 2010 - Category: IDR Related Article of the Year - "Runner UP" (together with Sophie Nappert) "Psychological Factors in the Arbitral Process".
He is director of the seminar "How to Solve Intercultural Conflicts and Improve Intercultural Management Skills" in Warsaw (in cooperation with the Polish company K2liders and the German Chamber of Commerce). He is communication consultant for international companies.
- Habilitation in Linguistics, Psychoanalysis and Communication Research.
- Professor at the Free University of Berlin, Faculty of Philosophy and Human Studies (since 1996), lecturing on Communication Analysis and Linguistics.
- Docent at the Graduate School for Social Research at the Polish Academy of Science in Warsaw (1996-2002), lecturing on Communication Theory and Psychopathology of Social Institutions
- Lecturer on Inter-cultural Communication problems as visiting professor and docent at Vanderbuilt University (USA), Charles-University in Prague (Czech Republic), University of Tilburg (Netherlands), University of Salzburg (Austria), Adana University (Turkey), Warsaw University (Poland)
- Research work on strategies of advertisement, on psychoanalytic discourse, on the scientific foundation of psychoanalysis, and on inter-cultural communication problems in business in Poland.
- Member of the international Academy for Interculutural Research (Hawaii).
- Since 2008: Research project on the psychological factors in the Arbitral Process (together with Sophie Nappert).
- 2009 Visiting Professor at the State University in Baku, Azerbaidschan (two months).
Professional Consulting background:
- Psychoanalytic expertise - clinical analysis, group dynamics training seminars for candidates of psychoanalysis in Berlin - (since 1979)
- Communication consultant for managers - training seminars, coaching, models of effective professional communications - (since 1989)
- Consultant on inter-cultural communication problems - training seminars, coaching, cultural audit - (since 1990)
- Since 2009 collaboration with a Consulting Institute in Berlin for victims by "bullying" at workplace in social organizations.