Lecturer; International Arbitration and Dispute Settlement Management, International Business Law.
- PhD; University of Amsterdam (International and European Trade Law 2008 (Evidentiary Obligation in Contemporary International Litigation : Comparative study of WTO and IUSCT.
- LLM (International and comparative law (European Law): 2000-2001. VUB. Brussels , Belgium
- LLB (Bachelor of law): University of Shahid Beheshti (National University); Iran 1992- 1996
- Participated at The Hague Academy of International Law (2001 & 2002), Netherlands
- Supplementary Diploma: A comprehensive Study of Islamic Business and Financial Law & International Law
- Training (18 months) before national Civil and Criminal Court
- Participated in: Intensive courses (Common Market) at the European parliament and European commission May 2001
- Lecturing (International law, Business Law, Commercial Arbitration) in different Universities
- Presentation and panellist at international conferences
1) English : Professional 2) Farsi Native 3) French : intermédiaire 4) Arabic: Upper intermediate 5) Dutch : Basic
Work and Management
- Registrar of the Iran- United States Claims Tribunal, an independent international tribunal located at The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Lecturer ; International Arbitration, Dispute Settlement Management, International Business Law, International Trade
- Project Manager ; International Economic Law, WTO, World Bank Group, International Trade and Electronic Commerce, Globalization of Law, European External Relations
- Senior Legal Consultant of " Center for Promoting of EU, ECO and Middle East Legal and Economic Cooperation"
- Head of the Research & Publication Department of BILS (The Bureau of International Legal Service) (1996-1999)
- Member of Editorial Board of the Iranian law Journal (1996-1999)
- Executive Manager of the Law Journal of Iranian Bar Association (1996-1998)
- Legal adviser; in International Disputes Settlement, Contract law, International Business
- Coordinator and Editor of: Electronic Document Management System of IUSCT (Electronic Legal Database of International Tribunals)
- Designing and Supervising the Tribunal Bilingual Database (www.iusct.com)
- Member of the YOUNG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION GROUP (YIAG) London
- Member of European Society of International Law
- Member of International Criminal Law Network
- Columnist, Third Vision, Weekly column in Khorasan Newspaper