Main areas of Specialisation: Commercial and Corporate Law, Banking and Finance, Litigation and Arbitration, International Law, Investment and Energy Law.
- 1969 University of Stockholm (LL.M.).
- 1965-1969 Faculty Assistant International, Private and Public Law, University of Stockholm.
- 1969-1971 Law clerk at Nyk÷ping District Court.
- Member of IBA (International Bar Association), Corporate and Arbitration sections.
- Board member in a number of medium-sized industrial and consultancy enterprises. Well experienced as arbitrator as well as counsel on international arbitration boards.
- Swedish, English, German (verbally and in writing) and French (verbally).