12th Geneva Global Arbitration Forum - 7 & 8 December 2006
28 June 2006
Dates and Venue
Thursday December 7, 2006 & Friday December 8, 2006
At the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva - 33, Quai des Bergues - 1201 Geneva - Switzerland
Now in its 12th edition, the yearly Geneva Global Arbitration Forum is attended year after year by about 200 private practitioners, corporate counsel, arbitrators, academics, trade diplomats, company executives.
The range of subjects discussed is wide - commercial arbitration, investment arbitration, WTO-type interstate dispute settlement system. The Forum indeed truly believes in cross-fertilization between the various dispute settlement methods.
The Forum is the only regular international arbitration conference held in Geneva, which is the seat of so many dispute resolution bodies, and it is the foremost such conference held in Switzerland.
Speakers will include
- Charles C. Adams, Hogan & Hartson LLP, Geneva
- Louise Barrington, Chinese University School of Law, Hong Kong
- Balz P. Gross, Homburger, Zurich
- Bernard Hanotiau, Hanotiau & van den Berg, Brussels
- Gary N. Horlick, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Washington D.C.
- Bohuslav Klein, Klein Subrt Doskova, Prague
- Richard H. Kreindler, Shearman & Sterling LLP, Frankfurt
- Serge Lazareff, ICC Insitute of World Business Law, Paris
- Barton C. Legum, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Paris
- Bruno Leurent, Winston & Strawn LLP, Paris
- Jean-Christophe Liebeskind, Beijing
- Petros Mavroidis, University of Neuchâtel and Columbia University
- Michael J. Moser, O'Melveny & Myers, Hong Kong
- Philippe Pinsolle, Shearman & Sterling LLP, Paris
- Charles Poncet, Ziegler Poncet Grumbach Carrard Luscher, Geneva
- Christian Rumpf, Diem & Partner, Stuttgart
- Christoph Schreuer, University of Vienna, Vienna
- V V Veeder QC, Essex Court Chambers, London
- Edwin Vermulst, Vermulst Verhaeghe & Graafsma, Brussels
- Thomas Wälde, University of Dundee
- Guiguo Wang, City University of Hong Kong.
The full conference programme and details on how to register can be found at www.ggaf.ch
More news in the archive.