Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Dr Anna Howard (May 2022)
- Date: May 2022.
- Book: EU Cross-Border Commercial Mediation - Listening to Disputants (Wolters Kluwer 2021, see discount offer below)
- Author: Dr Anna Howard (Guest Lecturer, University College London, Research Fellow, Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy & Founder, Anna Howard Mediation) Drawing on insights from in-house counsel regarding their use of mediation, Anna's book, EU Cross-Border Commercial Mediation - Listening to Disputants (Wolters Kluwer 2021), examines why the European Union's continued efforts to encourage the use of cross-border mediation have had a limited impact. These insights reveal barriers to the use of mediation which have not been considered by the EU in its efforts to promote mediation and enable the identification of further measures to promote cross-border mediation.
- A report of the interview will be made available on this page in 2023.
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID Author Interviews here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.