Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Dr Anna Howard (May 2022)
- Dates: Starts 23 May 2022.
- Book: EU Cross-Border Commercial Mediation - Listening to Disputants (Wolters Kluwer 2021, see discount offer below)
- Author: Dr Anna Howard (Post-doctoral research assistant, Solicitor (England & Wales), Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London). Drawing on insights from in-house counsel regarding their use of mediation, Anna's book, EU Cross-Border Commercial Mediation - Listening to Disputants (Wolters Kluwer 2021), examines why the European Union's continued efforts to encourage the use of cross-border mediation have had a limited impact. These insights reveal barriers to the use of mediation which have not been considered by the EU in its efforts to promote mediation and enable the identification of further measures to promote cross-border mediation. We are very much looking forward to the discussion, which will feature interventions from our esteemed group of YO rapporteurs.
- 25% discount: Use code 25CBCM22 during the checkout process when ordering online: law-store.wolterskluwer.com/s/product/changing-the-frame-framing-the-changes/01t0f00000J4qNR. The code is operative until 1 September 2022
- A report of the interview will be made available on this page later this year.
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID Author Interviews here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.