Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Noam Ebner & Jen Reynolds (March 2023)
- Date: Starts 13 March 2023.
- Book: Star Wars and Conflict Resolution: There are Alternatives to Fighting: In this book, 25 negotiation and conflict resolution experts weigh in on Star Wars. Their insights explain key scenes and twists in the movies and will help readers with the conflict and negotiation situations they face in their own lives. www.starwarsconflictresolution.com; Amazon; Barnes & Noble.
- Editors: Professor Noam Ebner, Creighton University, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies; Professor Jen Reynolds, Oregon University, School of Law. Have you ever wondered what Yoda might say about your most recent negotiation? Or what Darth Vader might do if you sued him? In this Young OGEMID interview, we speak with the editors of the fascinating new book, "Star Wars and Conflict Resolution: There are Alternatives to Fighting," who provide fun yet practical insights into negotiation and conflict resolution processes. We are very much looking forward to the discussion, which will feature interventions from our esteemed group of YO rapporteurs.
- A report of the interview will be made available on this page after the event.
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID Author Interviews here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.