Young-OGEMID Series: Author Interviews
Lucas Clover Alcolea (December 2022)
- Dates: Starts 5th of December 2022.
- Book: Arbitration of Trust Disputes (Elgar Arbitration Law and Practice series, see discount offer below)
- Author: Lucas Clover Alcolea, Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Otago, New Zealand. As the arbitration of internal trust disputes has attracted significant attention amongst the arbitration and trust law communities in recent years, Arbitration of Trust Disputes provides a timely and comprehensive examination of the ways of overcoming challenges associated with trust arbitration, including human rights and natural justice issues. Including commentary on existing trust arbitration statutes, including the ECHR and the Hague Trust Convention, it draws comparisons between trust and arbitration law in multiple commonwealth jurisdictions to determine how trust arbitration could work in each system, while providing guidance for the drafting of trust arbitration clauses. We are very much looking forward to the discussion, which will feature interventions from our esteemed group of YO rapporteurs.
- 35% discount: Use code TDM35 during the checkout process when ordering online: www.e-elgar.com/shop/gbp/arbitration-of-trust-disputes-9781802201314.html.
- A report of the interview will be made available on this page after the event.
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID Author Interviews here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.