Diversity in International Arbitration (24 October - 4 November 2022)
Diversity is recognised as one of the most important issues in international arbitration, on Monday, 24 October 2022, we will be starting a ten-day symposium on diversity in international arbitration.
Dr. Eva Litina and Dr. Piotr Wilinski (Senior Young-OGEMID Rapporteurs)
- Carolyn B. Lamm (White & Case LLP)
- Jennifer Ivers (White & Case LLP)
- Katherine Simpson (International Arbitrator)
- Benjamin G. Davis (Professor of Law Emeritus, University of Toledo)
- Victoria Kigen (Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration)
- Joshua Karton (Queen's University, Faculty of Law)
- Johnny Tan Cheng Hye (International Arbitrator)
- Umika Sharma (National University of Singapore)
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID seminars here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.