Move It! Lateral Hires in International Arbitration (October 2016)
Young-OGEMID's fourth virtual symposium discusses the ins and outs of lateral moves in the world of international arbitration. Speakers focus on practices in a variety of jurisdictions (Australia, Belgium, Dubai, England, the Netherlands, Singapore and the United States) and discuss various issues of interest, including how to move laterally as a law firm partner or associate, how to move into academia and within academia, and how to move between different sectors of the legal market.
- Wendy Miles QC (Boies, Schiller & Flexner, London)
- Samantha Lord Hill (Freshfields, Dubai)
- Devathas Satianathan (Rajah & Tann, Singapore)
- Catherine Rogers (Penn State University, US)
- Stefaan Voet (University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Brooks Daly (Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Netherlands)
Summary of Young-OGEMID Symposium No. 4:
"Move it: Lateral Hires in International Arbitration (October - November 2016)"
by Vanina Sucharitkul
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID seminars here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.