To Do or Not To Do - Top Ten Things Junior Lawyers Should or Should Not Do On the Job (Jan-Feb 2019)
Making the transition from higher education to practice can be difficult. Very often, we don't know what we don't know, leading to all types of mistakes. In this virtual symposium, senior lawyers from private practice, government and corporate legal departments share their insights on what junior lawyers should or should not do in order to succeed at their jobs. Join before the symposium starts!....
- Christophe Bondy, Cooley LLP
- Lise Bosman, Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA)
- Monica Canafoglia, International Trade Law Division (ITLD) of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs
- Sally Harpole, International Arbitrator, Mediator and Attorney
- Mélida Hodgson, Foley Hoag LLP
- Professor Joongi KIM, YONSEI University, Seoul, Korea
- Elie Kleiman, Jones Day
- Joseph Matthews, International Advocate & Arbitrator
- Michael McIlwrath, BGHE
- Clarisse Von Wunschheim, Altenburger Ltd.
Summary of Young-OGEMID Symposium No. 9:
"To Do or Not To Do - Top Ten Things Junior Lawyers Should or Should Not Do On the Job (Jan-Feb 2019)"
by Lauren (Yonsoo) Kim and Izak C. Rosenfeld
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID seminars here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.