The United Nations at 75: Looking Forward, Looking Back (October 2020)
2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the signing of the U.N. Charter and the birth of the United Nations, and Young OGEMID held a virtual symposium that takes both a retrospective and prospective look at the institution.
- Dr Joachim Müller, editor of Reforming the United Nations: A Chronology (Oxford University Press)
- Ms Wu Ye-Min, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore, and co-author of Negotiating at the U.N.: A Practitioner's Guide (Routledge)
- Prof Surya Deva, Professor at Hong Kong University and member of the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- Dr James Devaney, University of Glasgow
- Serena Forlati, Professor of International Law at the Department of Law of the University of Ferrara
- UN75: The Future We Want, The UN We Need
- One million people share hopes and fears for future with the UN
More reports and information about Young-OGEMID seminars here.
Young-OGEMID Membership for is free of charge and does not require a subscription to TDM. As with OGEMID please note that acceptance onto the list is at our discretion.
Be sure to read the following before you register:
- OGEMID Moderator(s)
- Administrative Issues, FAQ
- Rules (Substantive and Technical)
- Managing E-Mail Lists
TDM is an initiative of MARIS BV (the Netherlands), visit www.maris.nl for more information about MARIS.